pattern sewer with cylinder bed
- Cassette clamp ensure stable sewing
The work clamp eliminates vertical play in the cassette
clamp and stops the material from lifting up and slipping,
so that sewing remains stable. This sewing machine
is thus ideal for attaching parts and sewing patterns
onto heavy materials such as shoes and bags.
- If the operator has two or more cassette clamps,
preparation for the next operation can be carried
out while sewing is still in progress. Overlapping
work operations such as this allow great improvements
- Silicon oil has been added inside the needle cooler
to increase needle cooling performance and prevent
thread breakages due to heat.
- A linear guide has been adopted in the feed mechanism.
- The programmer (optional device) incorporates a
blue LCD screen with backlighting which is easy to
read and gentle on the eyes. Programs can be created
easily just by selecting icons on the screen.