- Two and three needle bottom covering/top
and bottom covering stitch machines for thin materials through
- Sewing speed (max.):
753U - 6,000 s.p.m.
754U - 6,000 s.p.m.
755U - 6,000 s.p.m.
756U - 5,500 s.p.m.
- Motor required:
Singer clutch motor high speed 3/4 H.P. for regular class
machines and servo motor for U.T.T. machines
- Needle Cat. No. 3651-05
- Stitch Length: Max. 3.6mm
- Presser foot lift: Max. 7mm (excluding some
stitch length adjustment at the touch of a finger.
- Compact and long cylinder bed suitable for
stitching articles of concave or tubular shape.
- Equipped with needle cooler and needle thread
lubricating device which prevent sewing troubles.
- Oil filter which keeps oil supplied to the
- Easy threading due to adoption of swing-out
type bed slide.
- Cylinder cover can be opened or closed at
the touch of finger facilitating ease of adjustment and
- Needle guard provided both at front and back
prevents needle from swinging.
- Easy adjustment of looper path and front-to-back
travel for preventing skipping stitches.
- Fine adjustment of differential feed ratio
can be made easily and externally during sewing. It is also
possible to fix differential feed ratio.
- Provided with an oil cooling fan which prevents
the heat of oil for stable sewing at high speeds.